Free workshop for members
The date and time: Feb 26, 11am-5pm
Tutor: Muriel McClymont
Even the most positive, go-getting people sometimes experience a dip in confidence – especially when they’ve experienced a set back or are facing a particularly daunting challenge. In this one-day workshop, we’ll help you develop and maintain confidence whatever the circumstance. It includes:
- Defining the key characteristics of confident people
- Reviewing areas in which you want to become more confidence
- Exploring strategies for developing confidence in any situation
- Planning to become more confident
- Getting support so that you remain confident.
Expected learning outcomes
- An understanding of what confidence is
- An understanding of how to develop confidence for every situation
- Increased ability to maintain confidence whatever happens.
How to apply
To attend this one-day workshop, fill in the short application form by Feb 16. You will need to register if you have not done so already so have your union number to hand.
All events have been over-subscribed to date so successful applicants will be chosen randomly after the cut-off date of Feb 16. We will let you know if your application has been successful by Feb 18.
WHO’S AN FEU TRAINING MEMBER?
Equity, the Musicians’ Union, the National Union of Journalists and the Writers’ Guild are working together in this instance under the banner of ‘The Federation of Entertainment Unions’. This enables us to maximise resources to deliver skills development opportunities common to our multi-union members.
Our aim is to help the career progress of our freelance members through the recession and beyond by providing a range of free and low cost blended-learning opportunities.
T: 07580 348726