Blogging for Freelances
To start this course
If you are already registered on our website,
simply login here.
If you are not registered, you will need to do so first,
please register here.
You can browse all courses on offer and enrol for any course. Spend 10 hours working through a course or 10 minutes dipping in to refresh your memory or pick up some quick tips, it’s up to you.
Here you will learn to use the creative skills you currently rely on in your freelance business to develop new audiences and new avenues of work
You’ll learn how, as a creative freelance, you are well positioned to create a blog and how you can benefit from doing so. In fact, it may become a key part of your working life. You’ll also learn to be efficient so blogging doesn't take up too much of your time.
By the end of the course, you will have a much better idea of how to successfully create and keep running a blog including:
- What exactly to blog about
- A better understanding of what blogs can and cannot do for you
- Knowledge of how to quickly create and regularly update blogs
- A better understanding of how to exploit your blog and build your audience
- Specific computer knowledge about what tools will help you and how to use them.