Finance for Freelances
To start this course
If you are already registered on our website,
simply login here.
If you are not registered, you will need to do so first,
please register here.
You can browse all courses on offer and enrol for any course. Spend 10 hours working through a course or 10 minutes dipping in to refresh your memory or pick up some quick tips, it’s up to you.
This course is for anyone who runs a mile from doing their expenses, or finds thinking like a business an uphill struggle.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Use simple spreadsheets (provided) to separate personal and business expenses
- Devise and use templates to ensure clarity of agreements between yourself and employers or clients
- Use invoices effectively, drawing on the UK’s late payment legislation to ensure cash flow
- Know what to ask an accountant
- Have a broad understanding of what constitutes a business expense
- Know where to get financial and business advice
- Organise your working life and personal life more effectively.