Overcoming Freelance Challenges
To start this course
If you are already registered on our website,
simply login here.
If you are not registered, you will need to do so first,
please register here.
You can browse all courses on offer and enrol for any course. Spend 10 hours working through a course or 10 minutes dipping in to refresh your memory or pick up some quick tips, it’s up to you.
This course aims to help you handle some of the key psychological challenges that many freelances have told us they encounter including dealing with isolation, maintaining boundaries, motivation and recovering from setbacks, while still remaining upbeat and confident.
This course aims to give you tips and tools to:
- Take steps to identify and combat the effects of isolation
- Identify and implement appropriate boundaries between home and work
- Improve your time management and organisational skills
- Stay motivated and inspired
- Develop and maintain your resilience
- Understand and develop your ability to access your natural confidence when you want to.