Marketing for Freelances
To start this course
If you are already registered on our website,
simply login here.
If you are not registered, you will need to do so first,
please register here.
You can browse all courses on offer and enrol for any course. Spend 10 hours working through a course or 10 minutes dipping in to refresh your memory or pick up some quick tips, it’s up to you.
This course aims to help you widen the group of people who know you professionally, and to make it clearer what your work is all about.
We also dispel some myths about marketing and networking, which should make them more effective - and much more enjoyable.
By the end of the course you will be more able to:
- Identify the skills they are really selling
- Express the benefit they bring to their clients and employers
- Understand that networking is not the same as selling
- Understand the importance of building relationships in successful freelancing
- Use various techniques to engage with potential collaborators, clients and employees face to face
- Understand how social media and online networking dovetail with face to face marketing
- Apply time-saving techniques when using social media.