Free workshop for members
Getting real to achieve your dreams!
The date and time: June 21, 2.00pm to 4.30pm
60-62 Clapham Road
T: 020 7840 5506
How do you manage your goals to make sure you achieve the ones you really care about? How do you stay in touch with why they matter? And how do you know how effective the action you are taking is in helping to fulfil them?
We all have various goals and ambitions. Some will be firmly placed on our horizon, and every step we take moves us closer to it. Others, we may even joke are, “Pie in the sky!”
In this short session we will help you connect your motivation to your goals and give you some ideas on how to tackle some of the blocks that may be preventing you moving towards them!
This workshop includes:
- what makes a goal realistic
- what are the key ingredients for a good plan
- how to get motivated to achieve our goals
- strategies to identify where you need to take action.
Who should attend
Those who need a boost in motivation and want to pick up strategies and ideas on how to clarify and achieve their goals.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- be clearer about what makes a good plan of action
- be clearer about what motivates you
- have more information about what may be holding you back
- have some useful tools to apply to your goals in the future
Apply Online by June 12, 2013
All workshops have been over-subscribed to date so successful applicants will be chosen randomly after the cut-off date. We will let you know if your application has been successful by June 14.
Tutor: Muriel McClymont
t: 07710 240585