Free workshop for members
“Goals are dreams with deadlines.”
The date and time: Oct 11, 10.30am to 4.30pm
60-62 Clapham Road
Tutor: Muriel McClymont
Having goals in our lives sets a direction and helps us make the decisions on what to focus our efforts on.
Some find it hard to create goals at all, while others have no problem setting goals, but are unable to motivate themselves to achieve them.
There can be all sorts of reasons for this, for example, your goals may not actually be your goals, but other people’s that you have (consciously or unconsciously) adopted, or perhaps securing the dream job means you’ll have to travel extensively and you are worried that this will have a negative impact on your family life.
This workshop aims to give you tools to process all your aims, now and in the future, so you can create clear, achievable, compelling goals, which are compatible with and do not conflict with any other areas of your life.
This course will:
- help you define clear, achievable goals which are within your control
- provide a model to allow you to check your goals to ensure that you really want them, and that achieving them will not result in you losing something else that is important to you
- give you an opportunity to amend or re-configure your goal to make it fully desirable to you
- identify what might obstruct your goal, and what you can do about it
- understand what the purpose of your goal is to you and become fully aligned to it - making it a compelling goal
- learn tools to tackle difficulties
- identify your first steps.
Who should attend?
Freelances working in the creative industries who want to improve their goal setting and goal achievement capabilities.
Expected learning outcomes
You can expect to leave this workshop with a set of tools you can use on any of your goals to reshape them so they are compatible with all aspects of your life, and therefore compelling for you to achieve.
Join us and take the first steps to making your current goals your future reality!
Apply Online by Sept 25 2012
To apply for a place on this free, one-day workshop, fill in the short application form by Sept 25. You will need to register if you have not done so already.
All workshops have been over-subscribed to date so successful applicants will be chosen randomly after the cut-off date of Sept 25. We will let you know if your application has been successful by Sept 27.
T: 07990 504 612