Free workshop for members
The date and time: 18 Sept, 10.30am to 4.30pm
The venue: Musicians’ Union, 60-62 Clapham Road, London SW9 OJJ
How your thoughts create the life you have and how to change them to have the life you want
Everything we do, we do in our mind first. And we can’t create a positive life with a negative mind. This workshop will help you define your vision by creating clear goals and develop the positive mindset needed to turn your dreams into reality.
- Using your creativity to visualise and create your ideal life
- Understanding how thoughts become reality (good & bad)
- Conscious x Unconscious Mind
- Creating your vision on a board to keep you focused and motivated
- Limiting beliefs and how they keep you stuck
- Stopping self-sabotage
- Changing negative into positive thinking
- Making a plan
- Taking action
Expected learning outcomes
- How to clearly define your vision and turn it into reality
- The difference between a WISH (you only desire) and a GOAL (you can chase)!
- An understanding of how to create a vision board that will help you reprogram your unconscious mind by keeping your goals in the forefront of your mind and stay motivated.
Tutor: Christina Bucher
What should I bring?
You will start to build a vision board at the workshop so, if you have any magazines lying around (to choose pictures from) or pictures that make you feel good, do bring them along.
POLITE REQUEST: if you are successful in obtaining a place on this workshop and, due to unforeseen circumstances, you are unable to attend, please let us know asap because we have others on the waiting list who we can allocate your place to. If you do not let us know this will disadvantage another member. Also, we may lose the funds that enable us to provide these workshops to all members including yourself.
NOTE: if we were to postpone or cancel this workshop due to unforeseen circumstances (this has happened only twice in five years due to tutor illness and a tube strike), we will be unable to reimburse any costs such as pre-booked travel expenses. If this were to happen in the future, we will email and telephone you as soon as we know that there is a cancellation and attempt to re-schedule the workshop asap.
To apply for a place on this free, one-day workshop, please fill in the short application form below. You will need to login or register if you have not done so already so have your Union number to hand. All events have been over-subscribed to date so successful applicants will be chosen randomly after the cut-off date. We will let you know if your application has been successful within a few days of this date.
Further enquiries e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: 07580 348726