This workshop will help you explore how to use all the great skills and talents you have to diversify your career (often to support your core work), increase your choices, efficiency and your earning potential.
The date and time: Dec 13, 10.30am to 4.30pm
60-62 Clapham Road
While we have a preferred field of work, most freelances quickly realise that there are unavoidable downtimes where the work we want to do is thin on the ground.
This is why it’s useful and sometimes crucial to be able to transfer our skills (and perhaps gain news ones) to create other areas of work that are satisfying and lucrative and may allow us to support our core career in the long term.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Recognise the benefits of diversifying your career
- Start to assess and identify your previously unrecognised, ignored or under-valued saleable skills
- Understand how to start putting your portfolio career together
- Explore ways of marketing your portfolio career
- Have a better idea of how to manage your portfolio career.
Who should attend
Freelances working in the creative industries who wish to find new ways of using and updating their skills to create more work opportunities.
No formal qualifications are needed to attend this workshop.
How to Apply
All events have been over-subscribed to date so successful applicants will be chosen randomly after the cut-off date. We will let you know if your application has been successful by Dec 5.
Tel: 07580 348 726