Easy to enrol – learn from the comfort of your own computer or mobile!
26 Mar, 2021
11am – 12.30pm
In this webinar, we will share tips and techniques to help you gain and maintain confidence through the vicissitudes of your freelance career.
Enrol online via Zoom
Sorry, you need to login or register to enrol.
Even the most positive, go-getting people sometimes experience a dip in confidence – and, given what’s happened over the past year, it’s not surprising if your confidence has taken a knock. In this webinar, we’ll help you develop confidence and get back on track. Topics covered include:
- Defining characteristics of confident people
- Planning to be more confident
- Exploring strategies for developing confidence
- Confidence booster tips
- The tutor will lead you through key themes and you can ask questions at any time in the chat box as well as send messages to the group or individuals.
- You will have the option to be visible to others throughout the session but you can switch off your camera throughout or at any time.
- You will get a chance to explore ideas within smaller breakout groups. However, you do not have to participate in these discussions but rather have a short break if you prefer.
- We will round up the with a Q & A session in which you can be seen and heard if you so choose.
Who should enrol
Creative freelances who wish to explore the subject of confidence and learn how to develop and sustain confidence whatever the circumstance.
- An increased understanding of what confidence is
- Strategies to achieve more confidence
- Tips and tools for building confidence.
Tutor: France Dredge and Muriel McClymont
t: 07710 240 585