20 Oct, 11am - 12.30pm
Easy to enrol – learn from the comfort of your own computer or mobile!
We’re certainly living in stressful times so this webinar will help you spot the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress with the aim of helping you use stress positively while managing and controlling negative stress.
Enrol online via Zoom
We’ll also look at tips and techniques to avoid the kind of stress traps that lie in wait for the unprepared freelance. Topics include:
- What stress is
- Signs and symptoms (physical and emotional)
- Getting organised to help deal with and avoid stress
- Avoiding stress traps
- Looking after yourself.
Who should enrol
Freelances who want to have a better understanding of pitfalls and solutions to dealing with stress on a daily basis.
By the end of the webinar, you will be more able to:
- understand how stress works and feel more comfortable discussing its effects
- identify early signs and symptoms, thereby aiding recovery
- develop strategies for monitoring stress and alleviating its effects
- become more organised to reduce stress.
- The tutor will lead you through key themes and you can ask questions at any time in the chat box as well as send messages to the group or individuals.
- You will have the option to be visible to others throughout the session but you can switch off your camera throughout or at any time.
- You will get a chance to explore ideas within smaller breakout groups. However, you do not have to participate in these discussions but rather have a short break if you prefer.
- We will round up the with a Q & A session in which you can be seen and heard if you so choose.
Tutors: David Thomas
t: 07710 240 585