Easy to enrol – learn from the comfort of your own computer or mobile!
9th Dec 2020
11am – 12.30pm
With continuing disruption resulting from the Coronavirus crisis, it’s even more important to get focused and start the New Year with a clear idea of what you want to achieve in the short and longer term and how to stay motivated until you attain your goals.
Enrol online via Zoom
Having goals in our lives allows us to set direction and helps us make decisions on where to focus our efforts. This webinar aims to help you process your aims, now and in the future, so you can create clear, achievable, compelling goals that you are more likely to realise. The session will include:
- Defining goals that are meaningful to you that you really want to achieve
- Getting started and working towards your goals
- Developing awareness on what factors will help and hinder your efforts
- Staying motivated until you’ve got what you want.
The tutor will lead you through key themes and you can ask questions at any time in the chat box as well as send messages to the group or individuals.
- You will have the option to be visible to others throughout the session but you can switch off your camera throughout or at any time.
- You will get a chance to explore ideas within smaller breakout groups. However, you do not have to participate in these discussions but rather have a short break if you prefer.
- We will round up the with a Q & A session in which you can be seen and heard if you so choose.
Who should enrol
Those who wish to improve their goal setting and goal achievement capabilities and those who wish to get motivated/re-motivated to achieve their goals. Come on – let’s get creative!
Expected learning outcomes
By the end of this session you will be:
- more able to define, prioritise and set your goals
- understand more about how to go about achieving your goals
- more able to stay motivated until you achieve your aims.