17 Nov, 11am - 12.30pm
Easy to enrol – learn from the comfort of your own computer or mobile!
Whether you’re in a creative rut, you feel jaded in these troubled times or just need some ideas on pepping up your creativity, this webinar will provide you with a framework that will help you to unleash your creative potential.
Enrol online via Zoom
The Coronavirus crisis has understandably left many of us feeling at less than our creative bests. However, out of adversity comes opportunity said Benjamin Franklin. For example, it’s claimed that Shakespeare wrote King Lear during the plague, whilst Mariah Carey allegedly lived with four other female students in a one-bedroom apartment as she recorded demos and worked part-time jobs at the beginning of her career.
So, to help you tap into your creativity whatever the environment, this webinar shares a creative framework for you to work with including:
- Understanding yourself and your daily habits
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- How to incorporate creativity into your daily practises
Expected learning outcomes
- How to work with your strengths and weakness to create
- How to embrace creativity as a daily practice
- How to be mindful to help understand the challenges we’re faced with
Please ensure you have a notepad, pen and colouring pencils as this workshop will encompass creative exercises.
- The tutor will lead you through key themes and you can ask questions at any time in the chat box as well as send messages to the group or individuals.
- You will have the option to be visible to others throughout the session but you can switch off your camera throughout or at any time.
- You will get a chance to explore ideas within smaller breakout groups. However, you do not have to participate in these discussions but rather have a short break if you prefer.
- We will round up the with a Q & A session in which you can be seen and heard if you so choose.
Tutors: Selina Brown
t: 07710 240 585