Easy to enrol – learn from the comfort of your own computer or mobile!
Staying motivated is essential if you’re going to develop and maintain a successful freelance career. In this webinar we look at many aspects of motivation and how you can use this to better understand how you motivate yourself. This knowledge will help you adjust what you are currently doing to make it more compelling and to structure your work and life to be more motivated when you would like to be.
Please indicate your interest in this Webinar before 10th June 2019 by clicking ENROL below.
Most of us know what we need to do next in our careers. However, many of still don’t actually do it! People often speak about lack of motivation, but motivation is always an active process and understanding how we are motivated to do or not do something can help us create and tailor strategies that enable us to accomplish more in our lives. There are many aspects to consider and in this webinar we will look at:
- Whether you work towards goals or away from difficulties
- Why your goals matter to you and how that impacts your motivation
- Whether you truly believe you can achieve what you want
- Whether your current habits are helping or hindering you
- How the way you perceive time can help your motivation
- What success and failure mean to you.
While you will be able to see and hear the tutors, you will not be visible or audible to them or each other. Nobody will know if you’re outside sunning yourself! However, you will be able to ask questions, see the questions that others ask and make comments.
The session will last approximately 1hr of presentation-style teaching interspersed with questions and answers from participants. We will round up the with a Q & A session.
Depending on how many questions are asked, the session may run longer than 1hr so please set aside 1hr 15mins if you want to stay to participate in the Q & A at the end.
Who should attend
Those freelances working in the creative industries who wish to raise their motivation levels and stay more motivated in the long-term.
Expected learning outcomes
- An understanding of what motivates and de-motivates us and how we can influence this
- An overview of some strategies for staying motivated
- A clearer idea of which issues need to be addressed to stay motivated.