Easy to enrol - learn from the comfort of your own computer!
12 noon - 1pm, Wed 30 November 2016
Get fired up for 2017 by joining us for this one-hour session in which you will learn some key techniques that will help you set clear goals and stay motivated to achieve them.
Having goals in our lives allows us to set direction and helps us make decisions on where to focus our efforts. This webinar aims to help you process your aims, now and in the future, so you can create clear, achievable, compelling goals that you are more likely to realise. The session will include:
- Defining goals that are meaningful to you that you really want to achieve
- Getting started and working towards your goals
- Developing awareness on what factors will help and hinder your efforts
- Staying motivated until you’ve got what you want.
While you will be able to see and hear the tutors, you will not be visible or audible to them or each other. Nobody will know if you’re still in your PJs! However, you will be able to ask questions, see the questions that others ask and make comments.
The format for this session is approximately 1hr of presentation-style teaching interspersed with questions and answers from participants. We will round up the session with a Q & A session. Depending on how many questions are asked, the session may run longer than 1hr so please set aside 1hr 20mins if you want to stay to participate in the Q & A at the end.
Who should enrol
Those who wish to improve their goal setting and goal achievement capabilities and those who wish to get motivated/re-motivated to achieve their goals. Come on – let’s get creative!
Expected learning outcomes
By the end of this session you will be:
- More able to define, prioritise and set your goals
- Understand more about how to go about achieving your goals
- Better able to stay motivated until you achieve what you want.